This course builds further on *Anticipation* & *Belief*, and includes an EQ-i emotional intelligence profiling with a 1:1 debrief. The course is designed to help you reflect further on your leadership behaviours, develop your EQ and resilience and how you can support your team to become high performing.
This live online course consists of 6 sessions, 3 - 4 weeks apart. Each session lasts approx 2 hours. You will require access to either a computer, laptop, iPad or similar with video and audio enabled to fully participate in the sessions and get the most from the course.
The topics covered are:
|2||Coaching skills as a leader|
|3||Working with a dysfunctional team|
|5||Coaching my team for high performance|
|6||Review learnings and areas for development|
Each session will consist of learning about management models and skills and their relevance to being a manager, followed by discussion and group coaching on any relevant live topics that you are dealing with. In this confidential environment, you are encouraged to share scenarios you are experiencing and how you are approaching them in the session. The sessions are a learning environment for all, listening to each other, understand how different people approach scenarios, support each other and be open to developing new skills on how you manage or lead yourself and others.
To accompany the course there will be a resource guide, some reading and reflections to do in between sessions, plus information on relevant literature or video clips to supplement your personal development and learning. You are encouraged to take notes throughout the course for your own aide memoire.
Between session 1 and 2 you are invited to complete an online emotional intelligence EQ-i assessment, followed by a 45 minute 1:1 debrief telephone conversation with the coach. This is to support your personal learnings and identify any strengths or any specific focus areas you want to reflect on during the course. The findings of the assessment are confidential between the coach and yourself and you can choose to share the findings or not, as you wish.
- 6 online sessions (approx 2hours per session)
- EQ-i emotional intelligence online psychometric assessment
- A one-to-one debrief on your EQ-i with a qualified coach
- Resource guide
- Access to further management and leadership literature and videos
Course dates - FULLY BOOKED
Orientation session - Tuesday 26th March - 4.30pm - 5.00pm
Thursday 11th April 2019 - 2.30pm -5.00pm
Thursday 2nd May 2019 - 2.30pm - 5.00pm
Thursday 23rd May 2019 - 2.30pm - 5.00pm
**Tuesday 11th June 2019 - 2.30pm - 5.00pm**
Thursday 4th July 2019 - 2.30pm - 5.00pm
Thursday 25th July 2019 - 2.30pm - 5.00pm
NEW DATES COMING SOON
- Coaching approach - interactive and reflective space.
- Online and live - can be accessed from anywhere in the UK as long as you have access to the internet and computer device with a camera.
- No travelling to a location - saves time and money for you and the organisation.
- Short bite-sized sessions enabling learning to be put into practice immediately rather than information overload.
- Group environment - learning from each other & sharing experiences. Each course delivered over a 5-6 month period allowing for learning to be embedded.
- Create leadership circles - peer learning.
For more information or to apply please contact Brodie@almachleadership.com
*Minimum 5 people per course
*For organisations - This course can be branded and designed to encompass organisation values. This also creates the opportunity for an internal buddy system for continuous learning between sessions and after the course has been completed.
* Terms & Conditions apply